Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Julie's contribution

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for a wonderful week in Saskatoon! It was a honour to be among such wonderful educators from all around the world. I come back home with many ideas and now I need to figure out how to incorporate all that in my classes (lack of time being the main issue here...).

I hope we can meet or collaborate again on different projects. A special thanks to Tracey, Johanne, Annie, Tim, Jasmine and everyone at CLS for making this such a great event.

Here's the link to my presentation on Rollercoaster physics (pdf). If you would like to have the Excel file with the accelerometer data, e-mail me. The file is too big to go on Google Docs. Also, I have another document with all the data needed to answer the 5 questions in the assignment (although this might only be of interest to people in Quebec who know the rides from LaRonde...). If you want it, e-mail me!

And please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about astronomy and how to incorporate it in your class. I have a lot of contacts/information/ressources which might help you!

Aurevoir et à bientôt (j'espère)!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment